Each participant is allowed to participate ONLY in 2 categories. This rule is applicable across all types of cultural programs. Opening ceremony, Fashion Show and Kogile competition are excluded from this rule.
- Solo : 5 minutes
- Groups up to 6:10 minutes
- Groups more than 6:20 minutes
- Music entries include solo or group vocal and instrumental performances.
- All participants must adhere to the General NAVIKA 2023 Participation Rules as well as those specified herein.
- Every participant in the group must be registered to the NAVIKA 2023 event.
- Minimum age for participation is 6 Years.
- All expenses related to performance should be borne by the performing team/artists.
- All performances should be presented in Kannada.
- Team/Artists are responsible for their Props, costumes & makeup.
- It will be teams’/artists’ responsibility to take permission for any proprietary/copyrighted material.
- Exceptions will be made by committee, based on availability of time, exceptional talent, and uniqueness of program.
- To help with the selection process, submission of good quality video/audio (Soft Copy) for audition is mandatory.
- Send the clip in any general AV format mentioning your program name to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All submissions made will be reviewed by the Cultural committee and a response would be provided soon.
- Political/religious bias in the programs are discouraged.
- All decisions taken by the Navika 2023 Cultural Committee are final.
Deadline for submitting the entries is July 08,2023